Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

REAL LIFE TRAGIC STORY (PART 3)

PART 3



This was going to be another memorable chapter.

We arrange a meeting with her family to hand her back and arrange an engagement the following week.At this meeting I had my mum's brother representing me and her uncles came there to take her back and discuss things.I noticed the moment I walked into the room my so called uncle was not there to represent me but save face for the family.I sat there in what supposed to be a discussion only to get blasted at how I kidnapped there niece and being brought down to feel like the worst person a live, by this time I could not even look at Zia as I felt my darling I have failed you yet again being young being naive I had no resources but to remain silent and watch the love of my life being taken away yet again.
I suspected then that I have made the mistake of not getting married while I could as now it's going to be even more difficult, still I would not give up hope and said well next week they promised to have us engaged.

Zia gone back to her family all I had was hope so I went back home, when I got home things got even worse her family had no intentions of ever getting us married ,Zia as soon as she got home was banned from leaving the house or even answering the phone she was given the hiding of her life leaving her bruised black and blue hearing all this drove me insane ,I have failed my love yet again ,I would sit up at night talk to Zia in my mind apologising to her cause I have failed her yet again ,I am supposed to have protected my love and I cant even do that .

Her family was not done with me on a Friday they get hold of me they assault me and bundle me into the booth of the car.I only got left alone when more people came around the vehicle.I had 2 of her uncle's assault me and one watch guard and they made it clear that I was never going to have her.The Monday I had a Policeman come to my house with a charge of kidnapping. I went to the police station and also opened a charge for Assault.Her uncles asked me to drop the assault charger and they would drop the kidnapping charge.Well that took care of the legal matters but it sure did not help in me 
getting my sweetheart back.

The Accountant was full of threats he told me that if I don't leave Zia alone I need to remember she has 3 more sisters and they will all suffer the harder I push and they would make Zia's life a living hell.
This was a turning point for me I have failed my love in everything so far, will I now ask her and her sisters and mom to pay for something I am totally responsible for.I could not, Jane & I and I got closer as I would tell her my most inner tthoughts and how confused I am in the direction I should take.I would tell her how much I love Zia and cant stand the pain I am putting her threw.

Jokingly I say to Jane ,hey Jane if we hook up maybe Zia would forget me and move on to a better life ,maybe I am not good enough for her ,she deserves the best all I have given her is a is pain sorrow ,heart aches and failure.Jane laughs and says yeah why not hey, feeling totally heartbroken and dying for a hug I put my arms around Jane for some comfort, well that just lead to Jane and me kissing and ended up spending the night together.

I work up in the morning hating myself, I was going insane, by now I had felt terrible.Jane and I had a talk the following day where I apologised for my outburst, I told Jane I love Zia very much and what happened with us shouldn't have happened. She also Apologised being the kind person that she is, at least we are still friends was her words.I started having thoughts of hoping if maybe Zia haltered me she would get on with her families wishes I hated my self as well because I have betrayed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment